Wednesday, January 3, 2007

23 credits, not 30!

I just left a delightful "reunion" with my psychology advisor. After a short check-up session, we looked over my transcripts. I was delighted to discover that I had "mis-remebered" my status, and only require 23 more credits for my degree.

First we looked over what I would need to switch from a BA to a BS. It is a few more classes than I thought, only digging into my elective taking. Class avalibilty for the Spring will place the two electives I need into this semester. I am totally cool with that as I wanted to take some Political Science this spring anyway.

With my short to do list for today or tomarrow, and her phone call (or whatever it is she does) to get my aproval for one of the BS additions on it's way, I am good to go. Almost...

I still have to get my loan stuff in and find a job. Finding a job can be full-time work these days, so off I go...

No comments: